Here's what Adekunle Gold does to prepare for a show 17 October 2017


Here's what Adekunle Gold does to prepare for a show

17 October 2017
 Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold has really made waves ever since he broke into the industry as an exciting and hilarious graphic-designer-turned-musician. In his most in-depth interview this year, Adekunle talked about the fact that he’s working on his second album, following the impressive debut “GOLD” from last year: “I am working on my second studio album, "Above 30". The sound of the album is urban high life and is all about everything I believe in. I've just finished touring in London and Dublin, I've been listening to King Sunny Ade, Asa, The Script and all of these artists have inspired my sound”He also talked about how he gets ready for a show: I talk. I always say ‘Kunle you've always wanted this, this is the time to show the world that you have it.’ Then I say 'God, let's do it'. That's it". You can watch the full interview here:

.


Category:News

Comments