Question Of The Day:- If You Could Date One Of These Female Artistes, Who Would You Choose?


Question Of The Day:- If You Could Date One Of These Female Artistes, Who Would You Choose?                                        

                                                      

        


It’s the battle of the hottest!!
I have always admire the beauty of these Nigeria Music Queens, Yemi Alade and Tiwa Savage.
Apart from dishing out good music for fans delight, their Fashion sense as well as Good looks is just too exceptional!
So Guys, If you’re given the opportunity to pick either Yemi Alade or Tiwa Savage for a serious relationship, Who are you going to choose?
FOR ME:- I will choose Yemi Alade, please don’t ask me why! You sha know say her own something big pass Tiwa’s own  I like my own thing big big Oya, talk your own!


Share This Post on Facebook!

Comments