[Interview With Mhizlee

[N.v.o]:(1)When did you start music.
[Mhizlee]:I started music when i was 13 year of age.
[N.v.o]:(2) How was music like when you started..
[Mhizlee]:Music is fun and it's something that me feel happy whenever am sad.
[N.v.o]:(3) Who inspired to do music.
[Mhizlee]: Well my inspiration to do music was from olamide and dagrin and that make's me an indigenous rapper ...
[N.v.o]:(4) In three words define yourself.
[Mhizlee]: I am different
I am incomparable and I love been truthful.
[N.v.o]:(5) What is your advise for upcoming artist like you...
[Mhizlee]: my advise to upcoming artist like me is that,they should keep the fire burning,they should not relent and they should always look up to be better...
[N.v.o]:(6) We heard you are dropping a song soon ,how true is that..
[Mhizlee]: Yeah that true ,it not a fake rumor ..the song is going to be a very hot one ,which am dedicating to the street so watchout!!!!

Comments